Ack! I’ve been officially and specifically tagged for this one by Laura. And I was hoping to just ignore this one, too…
Here are the rules:
- Get tagged
- List five things that have not been revealed on your blog
- Tag five other people
I blab about myself a lot, so I’m not sure what I’ve talked about before and what I haven’t, so I’ll do a childhood edition for this meme.
- My mother couldn’t
standhandle me when I was a little girl because I was hyperactive, very bright and easily bored.
- I would stand in my crib in the middle of the night and sing at the top of my lungs, keeping my parents awake. Now, how do you handle that? Yell at your infant because they are singing? 😉
- I used to dance around the house and sing along to Copa Cabana while doing housework when I was a very little girl.
- When I was young, I used to strip spinner seeds of their stems when they fell from the birch tree in our backyard and then I would pretend it was a salad (I never ate them, though).
- I collected marbles of all types and sizes when I was a kid. I had a big Maxwell House coffee tin half full of marbles and they used to make the most wonderful racket when I shook it. Cat’s eye marbles were my favorite.
As for the tagging, this one has been around so much that I won’t bother, but if you haven’t already done this one and you read this, consider yourself tagged. 🙂