And the WIPocalypse continues! Here is my February update with my current WIPocalypse WIP list, including status updates:
My current WIP pile:
- Northern Pine Designs – Geometric II
- Mill Hill – Spring Weathervanes – Floral Vase
- Jenna Magee – Purin
- Just Nan – Over the Top – Grow! (Tin Topper) – FINISHED!
- Lody Steward – Pagoda Pincushion
- Chatelaine Designs – Micro #1
- Lizzie*Kate – Dog Lessons For People
- Nora Corbett – The Sunflower Fairy – FINISHED!
- The Victoria Sampler – Heirloom Memories Sampler
- Chatelaine Designs – Tiny Rose Mandala Garden – FINISHED!
- Leisure Arts – Pooh Sweet Dreams Afghan
- Dimensions – Bonsai and Buddha
- Roz Watnemo – Flower Garden
- Mirabilia – Fairy Moon
- Mill Hill Treasured Spring Sampler Kit – Flower Basket Fantasy
- Jeanette Crews Designs – Computer Wizard – Current Focus Piece
- Giraffe Pillow
I’ve added another current WIP photo, for Mill Hill’s Flower Basket Fantasy. There is now only one piece left for which I do have have a photo of its current status: Lody Steward’s Pagoda Pincushion. I have finished the top piece of it, but not started the bottom yet, so I have nothing to show.
As I stated in my previous update, I needed to switch to a small piece that I could stitch in hand, so I picked up and completed Just Nan’s Grow! tin topper, from her Over the Top series.
Here are the before and after pics:
Just Nan â€“ Over the Top â€“ Grow! (Tin Topper), as of January 13, 2012:
Completed January 16, 2012:
Since that finish, I have been working on Computer Wizard from Jeanette Crews Designs. And a couple of other things, which have kept me from making really good progress on Computer Wizard. I am doing another PIF event this year and I decided to stitch everything (of course), so I have been working on those gifts. I only have to do 5 total and I’ve already started and completed two projects and started two more, so I’m making good and quick progress.
Here is where Computer Wizard was when I last worked on her (February 18, 2007!):
And here is where she is now:
Hopefully, I will have more to report next month!