I’ve been tagged by both Meari and prajantr for this one, so I guess I’d better do it.
Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged
7 Weird or Random Facts About Me
- I have this thing about eating things in rainbow order. This mostly applies to candies, like Skittles, M&Ms, Smarties, you name it. I have no idea where this came from.
- My eyes apparently change color, according to Terry. I traditionally thought that they were blue-grey, but Terry says that they often look green, so that’s what color he considers them to be.
- My legal name is Jennifer. However, at the tender age of 1 1/2, I declared that I was to be called Jenna. And it stuck. 🙂
- I can never have acrylic nails because my nail beds are too irregular. My ring and pinky finger nail beds are properly curved, but the rest of my nail beds are relatively flat. I was told by a manicurist that acrylics wouldn’t stay put on a flat nail bed.
- I love almonds. Love ’em. L-O-V-E, love.
- I’m starting to like the colors pink and red more than ever before. But my favorite’s still purple. 😉
- As a baby, I accidentally scratched my mother’s corneas and created scar tissue so that she could never wear contact lenses.
I’m not big on tagging specific people, so if you’re reading this, you haven’t already done it and you feel so inclined, consider yourself tagged.
Your rainbow-order of eating is a new one … I’ve never heard of that! And I didn’t know it was possible that a baby could do that kind of damage to corneas! Yikes! I had to stop wearing lenses because of the kids, but it was due to hormonal changes rather than damage. 😉