I’ve gone into “no restriction” stitching mode.
I don’t have much time to stitch right now, so whenever I do get the chance, I’m going to stitch whatever I feel like!
The purpose of this challenge is to reduce the amount of patterns you have not stitched.
- Have fun reducing your stash.
- There is no time limit – people have different sized projects they would like to work on.
- Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 3 projects have been stitched. Pattern size does not matter.
- Rinse, lather and repeat, as needed, in order to reduce unused stash.
- The official (re)start date of this challenge is January 1, 2015.
My personal exemptions include any fabric and floss required to kit up any designs in my stash, though I will probably choose to work through my stash as much as possible at first.